Tuesday 1 November 2016

Father Time Magazine Collage

This is my entry for the EcoCreate Time & Tide exhibition to be held at Banks Mill Studios January 2017. Learn More

Father Time Magazine Collage

'Time rules the world', magazine collage depicting Father Time watching the tide rise and the sunset on parliament. The stars become dandelion clocks as they fall, they read 'Tick Tock'. Made entirely of ripped and cut magazines, on recycled board using non-toxic adhesives.

This piece was collaged on the back board of a preloved frame, reinserted once complete. I have a matching frame which I hope to use for a related piece. I hope this will be the first of many in my 'Personification' series.



The collage had such a positive reaction on line that it is now available as an A4 print and A6 art card.





No comments:

Post a Comment