Thursday 12 January 2017

Time & Tide EcoCreate Exhibition



The launch of the Time & Tide exhibition was a great success, so pleased with the turnout. I have loved helping to curate this exhibition with Charlotte Rhoades as part of my role at the EcoCreate network.

Running until 27th Jan 2017 Mon-Friday 10am-3pm at Banksmill Studios we recommend calling ahead 01332 594170 We also have the open day Sat 21st still to come, see our upcoming events on Facebook!

Although I'm excluded from the judging process I do like to produce a piece for these exhibitions, this is my 'Father Time'.

‘Time rules the world’, magazine collage depicting Father Time watching the tide rise and the sunset on parliament. The stars become dandelion clocks as they fall, they read ‘Tick Tock’. Made entirely of ripped and cut magazines, on recycled board using non-toxic adhesives.

No comments:

Post a Comment