Thursday 13 July 2017

NEW Magazine Collage Workshops


I get repeated requests for one on one tuition and workshops so I am launching the following in Autumn 2017. If these are successful I will add more dates to my 2018 calendar.


Magazine Collage Butterfly Workshops

Sat 21st October 2017 & Sat 16th December 2017
10am-3pm £50 per person Maximum of four students per session

Spend the day with me in my studio creating 3D collaged butterflies. I will take you through the entire process of collaging and constructing the Monarch butterflies on logs I created to raise awareness of their decline.

All tools and materials provided. Finished pieces can be free standing or fitted with a D-ring for hanging.

Click Here To Book Online

_____________________________________________________________



Magazine Collage Fairy Workshops

Sat 18th November 2017 & Sat 20th January 2018
10am-3pm £50 per person Maximum of four students per session

Spend the day with me in my studio creating collaged fairies, recreate one of my designs or come up with your own. I will take you through the entire process, with plenty of hints and tips for future projects.

All tools and materials provided.

Click Here To Book Online

_____________________________________________________________



One On One Tuition

£25 per hour Email hello@kirstieadamson.co.uk to book.

I am now offering one on one tuition to give individual guidance for artists wishing to explore working with magazine collage. I will advise and demonstrate suitable techniques to help you collage your chosen image.

Suitable for all levels of ability, I will adapt accordingly. Image suitability can be discussed via email prior to the session. A kit list will be provided prior to booking. Tools and materials will be available at the lesson but advise obtaining own to continue working on your piece following session.

No comments:

Post a Comment